LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
COST-EFFICIENT, YET SUSTAINABLE
Given the enormous analytical expertise of our engineers and their in-depth experience of inspecting and verifying projects, ZPP provides clients with sustainable, yet cost-efficient life cycle management for almost any structure. From detailed inspections of structures in accordance with German industrial standards (DIN) and status analyses for the valuation of property to life cycle cost calculations for all-embracing maintenance management.
GUARANTEEING SAFETY, SAVING COSTS
An integrated, interdisciplinary mindset means any structure can receive individual treatment through to the scheduled end of its service life. This depends not only on its current condition, but also on the type of structure and the construction method, the building materials used and, not least of all, the planned remaining useful life.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
SOME OF OUR SERVICES
- Building inspections (e.g., in accordance with the German codes DIN 1076, VDI 6200, VGB, Hochbau)
- Maintenance management
- Economic feasibility studies
- Survey and analysis and assessment of the condition of buildings
- Repair planning, retrofitting planning and conservation
- Planning of structural strengthening
- Development and optimization of refurbishment strategies
- Condition analyses and forecasts, e.g., as a basis of a property valuation
- Active life cycle management
- Life cycle analyses, including using probabilistic calculation methods
- Life cycle cost calculation / life cycle costs (LCC)
- Monitoring and metrological studies
- Management of ageing structures at nuclear sites
- Securing of listed buildings