IN THE VERY BEST SENSE OF THE WORD
As consultant engineers, we are at hand to field any questions you may have relating to construction technology. We provide clients with comprehensive advice – from the first project idea and feasibility studies through to support during the construction phases and life cycle management. Guaranteeing technically well-founded expert controlling is our main focus.
A special ZPP focus is therefore on the material inputs to a project. ZPP has gained a strong reputation down through the decades precisely for providing indispensable advice and support on materials technologies when it comes to developing and assessing new materials.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
SOME OF OUR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- General and specific technical consultancy
- On-site support
- Construction phase consultancy
- Feasibility studies
- Feasibility and variant analyses
- Construction and modernisation engineering consultancy
- Tunnelling consultancy
- Sewer modernisation consultancy
Materials technology consulting and support in development and inspection:
- of new materials for which an application for building authority approval has been submitted, such as fibreglass reinforced plastic
- of new acid-proof concretes (e.g., cooling tower construction)
- of formulas for acid-proof concrete and reinforced concrete pipes (sewers) and pre-fabricated manhole parts
- of construction parts in areas with water-polluting substances such as airports and petrol stations