BIM planning at InnoTrans 2016
ZPP supports Hering Bau – Experience the 3D plannings and the virtual railway station
From the 20th to 23rd of September 2016, the international passenger and freight traffic industry will be meeting at the InnoTrans in Berlin. For the exhibition appearance of the Hering Bau, ZPP has, referring to our plannings for the main railway station Hannover, planned the implementation of a platform including roofing under utilisation of the system and precast element solutions of Hering in BIM.
At the Hering booth no. 223 in exhibition hall 25, these BIM plannings can be experienced live. Whoever cannot make it to Berlin, can also get an overview of the planning possibilities through BIM. For that, ZPP makes the model available as a 3D PDF or via its own viewer. Just approach our contact persons or use the contact form.
Dr.-Ing. Felix Nagel
ZPP Ingenieure GmbH
+49 30 399939-1401
+49 30 399939-1000
Tobias Rahm M.Sc.
ZPP Ingenieure GmbH
+49 234 9204-1235
+49 234 9204-1000
You want to see or know more?
BIM plannings live.
InnoTrans 2016. Booth no. 223 - exhibition hall 25.
Or contact us directly!
3D Stereo Panorama
EXPERIENCE HOW WE ARE BRINGING YOUR BUILDING MODEL TO LIFE IN THE VIRTUAL REALITY.
All you need is a smartphone with either Android or iOS operating software and a Google Cardboard.
INSTRUCTIONS 3D STEREO PANORAMA
- Allow the horizontal screen display on your iPhone. For that, you have to deactivate the "orientation lock portrait format"
- Scan the QR code and open the link in the Safari browser.
- Put your iPhone in the Google Cardboard.
- Allow the horizontal screen display on your smartphone: "Settings" > "Display" > "Rotate Display Automatically"
- Install the "Chrome Dev" app from the Google App Store.
- Open the "Chrome Dev" app and bring up the URL "Chrome://flags" in your browser.
- Activate the entry "Enable WebAPKs" and restart the app.
- Scan the QR code and open the link in the "Chrome Dev" app.
- Put your smartphone in the Google Cardboard.